zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins cleanup, java9, flakey tests, github, etc...
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 18:57:58 GMT
We've made some good progress on getting our build infrastructure, and
testing, cleaned up over the past couple weeks.

The PR testing job is getting much more reliable
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/
PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/
although there is still work to be done on flaky test low-hanging fruit.
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/
ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/report.html
(the java9 kerberos test issue was recently fixed by Mark Fenes - thanks
Mark!)

If you've got time to look at the flakies in particular please lend a hand.

Patrick