zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins cleanup, java9, flakey tests, github, etc...
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 23:33:41 GMT
I noticed that windows trunk build has been broken for some time. I updated
to use the recent work by Andrew Schwartzmeyer. We are now able to use
cmake to successfully build the c binding on the Windows Jenkins hosts.
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-windows-cmake/
notice that this is compiling the jute bindings on Windows and then
building on Windows (30 warnings on the c code). We aren't actually running
the tests.

Patrick