zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Jenkins cleanup, java9, flakey tests, github, etc...
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 14:41:42 GMT
Hi folks. I've been working on cleaning up the Jenkins jobs
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/
we were having a number of failures. In particular there were some issues
with the build.xml and conflicting library versions being pulled in. Also
some changes to INFRA backend had caused some of the Jenkins jobs to always
fail (esp openjdk). I've cleaned this all up (along with some help from
Abe) and we're seeing a more stability.

Note: Apache INFRA updated jenkins and all of the plugins over the weekend
so we'll have to see if there's any fallout from that.

Additionally I've also added java9 jobs for branches 3.4 and 3.5. So far
the main issue looks like a single test is failing continually.

As part of the Jenkins changes I also updated the flakey test reporting
dashboard
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/report.html
Some good areas to work on there if folks are looking. Notice that Abe has
posted a few patches to GH already that should be looked through:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20flaky

Regards,

Patrick