zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Major issue with Container Nodes/TTL nodes!!!
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 04:06:34 GMT
Check your classpath (typ the build/libs and build/test/libs directories) -
how many log4j jar files do you have? Are there conflicting versions? (same
jar diff versions I mean).

Patrick

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> Now I'm getting a different error:
>
> 2017-09-28 03:47:24,878 [myid:2] - ERROR [Thread-1:AppenderDynamicMBean@209] - Could
not add DynamicLayoutMBean for [CONSOLE,layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout].