zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From bhupendra jain <bhupendra.j...@huawei.com>
Subject Regarding stable release plan from 3.5 branch
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 05:30:40 GMT
Hi Guys

As I read the below link, Its great to know that community already working towards the stable
version from 3.5 branch.  Last beta release was  on 17 April, 2017: release 3.5.3-beta version.
https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/ZooKeeper.html
## Activity:
We have completed two releases since March and the community is now working
towards the first stable release of the 3.5 branch.

So If community already have some plan / milestone for stable release from 3.5 branch, Please
share.

Thanks
Bhupendra

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended