zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Process for reviewing submitted patches?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 16:50:06 GMT
I have to agree with your sentiments. I don't want to overstate it - I'm involved with several
OSS projects myself - but it does seem that ZooKeeper needs either more committers or more
engagement from the existing committers. It's been very difficult to get traction on issues
recently. I've had to be a pest to get responses. To be fair, if you keep at it eventually
there is a response but I think it should be easier. To be clear, I know from personal experience
how hard this is given that none of us get paid to do this and it's usually done in our spare
time.

-Jordan