zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI - zetcd: running ZooKeeper apps without ZooKeeper
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 16:40:42 GMT
I saw that a few days ago, seems like it could be a real boon for folks
running in K8s (for example). The long term stability of our APIs really
reduce the pain of implementing something like this. Does Hashicorp have
something like this yet?

If I knew ten years ago that we would become the standard I would have
pushed harder to fix some of the rough(er) edges. ;-)

Patrick