zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about license
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 23:24:40 GMT
Hm. Looks like this came in well after we started using doxygen. Background
is here:

I believe what they mean is that all of the comments - "comment lines" iiuc
- in the file need to be removed and just keep the variable definition
lines.

Seems easy enough to do. If you do it please be sure to do it for all of
them:
./src/c/c-doc.Doxyfile
./src/contrib/zkfuse/src/doxygen.cfg
./src/recipes/lock/src/c/c-doc.Doxyfile
./src/recipes/queue/src/c/c-doc.Doxyfile

Patrick