zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: FYI - Forced push on branch-3.4
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:47:30 GMT
Another more recent issue related to force push and Hadoop:

I think ZooKeeper git project should be configured to disable force push by
default for all branches. I believe the force push was not currently
configured as disabled otherwise I would not succeed on force pushing which
leads to an observable inconsistent state for branch-3.4. I'll follow up
with INFRA once we restore the linearizability of branch-3.4.

--
Cheers
Michael.