zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: FYI - Forced push on branch-3.4
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 01:35:44 GMT
INFRA-13916 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13916> is resolved
now.

I am planning to file another INFRA JIRA to apply protection scheme on all
branches of ZK git repo, because the force push should be an exception
rather than default. If we do need force push we can always ask INFRA to
temporarily open the gate. Please shout out if you have concerns on
disabling force push on git repo - otherwise if I hear nothing by end of
this week I'll let INFRA disable force push on ZK git repo.

--
Cheers
Michael.