zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.3-beta candidate 0
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 17:13:40 GMT
Thanks Rakesh for release verification and reporting this issue. I think it
is trivial but worth a fix.

I am not clear what cause the incorrect version of the package information
as I can't reproduce this locally. Rebuilding the release artifacts locally
indicate the manifest contains correct package version info.

I'll start a new vote thread on a new release candidate which fixes this
issue.

--
Cheers
Michael.