zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Umesh Panchaksharaiah <upanc...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper build
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:40:56 GMT

Hi,

I am doing a build on zookeeper for the first time.
The code changes I have is very minimal. It consists of
just comment changes.

The first build/test failed in a Junit test failing,
The second build failed with the error below.

create-cppunit-configure:
     [exec] aclocal: couldn't open directory `/usr/share/aclocal': No such file or directory
     [exec] autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

I am building on Mac OSX Yosemite.  Do you have a recommended
OS/version for zookeeper dev work. Is linux preferable. If so, which
distribution/version.

Thanks
-Umesh