zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Question about license
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 22:39:43 GMT
I think this is a question more for Pat Hunt. When going over the RAT report for the 3.5.3
RC, I noticed a bunch of doxygen-related files that have been there for quite some as they
don't have the Apache License header. What actually called my attention is this observation
in the legal FAQ:

CAN WE USE DOXYGEN-GENERATED CONFIG FILES?
As long as the generated comments are removed from the Doxygen-generated files, these files
may be used.

https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html

I'm not entirely sure what comments this is referring to. Does Pat or anyone else remember
if we have done a license sanity check on those files?

Thanks,
-Flavio