zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject Re: (U) Roadmap question
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:45:59 GMT
Hi Rich-

The latest release of ZooKeeper 3.5 currently supports TLS for
communication between clients and the quorum. TLS for communication
between the quorum members is currently being worked on here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-236 We don't have a
timetable for it yet.
Thanks,
Abe

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017, at 06:51, Rich Losier wrote:

> ALCON: When do you forecast Zookeeper including TLS support on future
> releases?>

> Semper Vigilans,

> Richard J. “Rich” Losier

> Solutions Architect

> *BRIDGES Consulting*

> *http://www.bridges-inc.com[1]*

> Main: 301.974.6200 Direct: 240.456.5912 | Mobile: 443.939.4985

> 2701 Technology Drive, Suite 210, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

> http://www.bridges-inc.com/sc-admin/uploads/bridges-logo-tagline1red-small90high-wka7.png>

> *Trusted experts.  Intentional culture.  Limitless opportunities.*

> *Join our  cybersolutions team!  **bridges-inc.com*[2]

> This email may contain confidential information and should not be used
> by anyone who is not the original intended recipient; if you have
> received this email in error, please delete and notify the sender.>
>
> This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered
> safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit
> http://www.mimecast.com

Links:

  1. http://www.bridges-inc.com/
  2. http://www.bridges-inc.com/