zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Tan <pheyyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 13:10:39 GMT
Hi Zookeeper devs,

Newbie here. Name is Michelle.
I am new to open source and Zookeeper, particularly interested to work on
the documentation area, as there's a few missing sections.

I am more proficient in C++ than Java, worked with Zookeeper a bit at my
workplace.
I'd hope to contribute to the docs as I remember struggling to understand
the C bindings but found more information in Java than C.

Can I start with writing a simple C++ client example using the
multi-threaded library on "How to connect to Zookeeper" ? I can send in a
PR against in Github against : https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-169

Please provide some guidance. :)

Regards,