zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Camille Fournier <cami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Zookeeper
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:18:52 GMT
Hi Atri,

We're always happy to have folks contribute. I would recommend starting by
reading the various documentation on how to contribute, and hanging out on
the mailing lists for a while to get a feel for the project. Once you see
something that makes sense for your skill set, volunteer an answer or a
patch. That's the way most of us have gotten involved here.

Cheers,