zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Snapshot build please?
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:33:09 GMT
Looks like the last snap shot posted on apache repo is back in 2013:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper/3.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

I don't find anything related to maven central still here
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/.

I am happy to help post a snapshot if someone can point me to the ZooKeeper
documentation regarding how to do this. Current maven publish process is
strictly related to the releases.

--
Cheers
Michael.