zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.10 candidate 1
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:36:22 GMT
+1 (non-binding).

* Download source, verified checksum and signatures.
* Build source successfully on OS X and Ubuntu. Unit tests pass (both Java
and C).
* Deploy a 3 node ensemble. Verified sanity through command line and smoke
test.
* Deploy a 3 node ensemble with Kerberos enabled (ZOOKEEPER-1045), verified
sanity through command line and smoke test.
* Verified 4lw is disabled by default.
* Checked release note, looks good.

--
Cheers