zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Chat
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:41:27 GMT
Personally I'd give gitter a shot. There're Apache projects use it already
[1][2].

We also have IRC #zookeeper, there are quite a few folks there but the
channel is really quite, and IRC has some problems that gitter (and other
"modern" tools) has addressed.

[1] https://gitter.im/apacheignite/ignite
[2] https://gitter.im/apache/taverna

--