zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: v 3.6.0
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2017 17:27:33 GMT
If the goal is to get this TTL feature in an upcoming release then I'd say
back port it to 3.5 is more realistic. We are in middle of release but I
think the patch should be able to make in, if the back port can be done
next week.

My only concern is that this feature is missing C client work. So we will
release a new feature that only has Java client. I assume this is not a big
deal, but I thought I should hear what others think about this.

--
Cheers
Michael.