zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta Release Plan
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:29:06 GMT
Hi Enrico,

Yes if the patch is reviewed and approved before we cut off a release build
(I plan to do that sometime next week). I would recommend you ping the
existing reviewers that participated on that issue and get a binding +1
this week. I'd like to take a look myself, but unfortunately I don't have
much bandwidth this week as my focus currently is stabilizing the builds /
fixing flaky tests before we release, among other things.

--
Cheers
Michael.