zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Fitterer <...@fitterer.org>
Subject Re: New to Apache Zookeeper
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:10:04 GMT
A lovely thing to do would be to work on the tests.

In my experience, the test suite is unreliable (it fails about 2/3 or the time for me), so
there are probably timing/concurrency issues that could be worked on.

As a starter, run the test suite, see what fails for you (to make sure you’re not picking
up recent breakage, you could first confirm which tests fail against a released version, and
find one that still fails against head), and see if you can make them pass.

Just my 2c, there are plenty of other worthy contenders for contribution, I’m sure.