zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Tharindu Kumara <zonik.hatkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Apache Zookeeper
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2017 12:50:28 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Rakesh for the information.

I have already went through the specified wiki page.

I think it is better if I start with fixing test cases.
In the mean time I will go through those pull requests.

One small question, when I looking at JIRA, I see that some tickets are in
open state but they are already assigned to someone. I like to know whether
I could fix that kind of ticket and submit a patch? I am new to open source
contribution.

Thanks,
Tharindu