zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Tharindu Kumara <zonik.hatkum...@gmail.com>
Subject New to Apache Zookeeper
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2017 06:16:56 GMT
​Hi,

I'm Tharindu Kumara, and currently I am working as a Software Engineer in a
well known company. I'm really interested in helping out and contributing
to Apache Zookeeper Project . I've always loved to contribute to the open
source community and Apache Zookeeper seems like a brilliant place for me
to start.

I good at C/C++, Java, Python and JavaScript and I have more than 5 years
of experience in using these languages. And also I have a good knowledge on
Distributed Computing principals. Apart from that I have a good
knowledge about libraries like boost and build tools like ant, maven and
cmake.

During recent months, I read a lot about zookeeper. And I played with it to
get hand on experience.
I also played with exhibitor and apache curator as well.

It would be very kind of you If you could guide me along and assign me a
bug on which I could work and begin contributing to the open source
community .

Thank You​

LinkedIn: lk.linkedin.com/in/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tharindukumara>
tharindukumara <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tharindukumara>