zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Willing to Contribute to this Project
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 02:33:55 GMT
Thank you for your interest in ZooKeeper!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute wiki
page is a good resource for new folks interested in participating.

Please feel free to post patches on ZooKeeper JIRA issues that interest
you. If there is any question about how to proceed on an issue, then please
either discuss directly on the JIRA or send an e-mail to ZooKeeper dev list.

Helper links:-
Issue Tracker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER
Docs: https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.2-alpha/

Cheers,