zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Newbie
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 06:45:03 GMT
There are lots of unresolved issues that either get stale due to no one
driving it despite having an assignee; or simply unassigned. You should be
easily find an issue that fall in your interest area to work on - also if
you are interested, we could use some help to fix flaky tests
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2135, which is a good way
to get used to the code base, and more importantly, have an immediate
impact to the project :-)

--
Cheers
Michael.