zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reconfig APIs
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 18:16:14 GMT
It's not about style, there were a number of concerns addressed in that
patch. We didn't take the change lightly, we've been discussing it over
jira and the mailing list over the past two years.

I think people understand what alpha means. There may be some short term
impact for a few, but a significant benefit over the long term.

Patrick