zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: TLS for C client
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 23:31:58 GMT
Hi Jim,

Thanks for working on this. You might want to upload your patch to
ZOOKEEPER-2122 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2122> so
community can provide feedback.

ZK has C unit tests (runnable with 'ant test-core-cppunit') which is all we
have for regression, so at the very minimum we should make sure all
existing C unit tests pass with the new C client. Also your patch should
include specific C unit test for testing the TLS feature. You might want to
reference ZOOKEEPER-2125 which added TLS for Java client, and see how those
tests look like (among other things, like doc changes.).

--
Cheers
Michael.