zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Regarding ZOOKEEPER-2247 and disk full
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:17:17 GMT
If you get an IOException like in the description of the jira while persisting a txn in SyncRequestProcessor,
then the leader should experience the issue in the jira:

2015-08-14 15:41:18,556 [myid:100] - ERROR [SyncThread:100:ZooKeeperCriticalThread@48] - Severe
unrecoverable error, from thread : SyncThread:100
java.io.IOException: Input/output error

-Flavio