zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rake...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RC1 issues (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.2-alpha candidate 1)
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 04:48:22 GMT
>> I'm suggesting as a blocker for 3.5.3, I think we should proceed with
3.5.2 as is and give some love to the C client in the next release.

Since the current release is alpha I also feel its OK to go ahead with RC1
and address the C client issue in 3.5.3. That way we'll get more folks
trying it out and stabilize 3.5 version eventually. Probably will listen to
others opinion as well.

-Rakesh