zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Memory stats reporting in "mntr"
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 13:45:37 GMT
Sounds like a good addition, Sergey. Please go ahead and create a jira for this and attach
a patch whenever you're ready. Note that this is will be for the 3.5 and 3.6 branches. For
the 3.4 branch, we pretty much accept only bug fixes at this point, unless the community speaks
up and pushes for the change. Since this is for monitoring, it doesn't sound bad to have it
in the 3.4 branch too, but I'll let others chime in and say what they prefer.

Also, you mention that you're using this to determine when an instance is about to fail. Could
you be more specific?

-Flavio