zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] migrating to git
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 17:21:56 GMT
The initial migration did take some effort, but afterwards the migration
was generally well-received in the Hadoop community.

One thing to keep in mind is that git offers so much more flexibility that
it probably makes sense for all committers to agree on a particular
workflow.  See here for more details on Hadoop's git workflow:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/GitAndHadoop

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToCommit

--Chris Nauroth