zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi() and getData()
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 06:17:08 GMT
Multi op was designed to support transactional consistency. GetData() is
not a transaction and as such didn't fit under the original design of Multi.

That being said, it wouldn't be hard to add support to Multi for GetData
(and GetChildren). I intend to do that in the near future though there is
currently no jira for this. Feel free to open one.