zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop build machine update
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:19:50 GMT
IIRC there was a way to trigger patch builds for all "patch available"
jiras (Nigel did this a while back) - Mahadev can you check with Giri?
If not we'll either have to trigger the build manually (committers
only) or the contributor would need to "cancel patch" then resubmit
(no need to reattach the patch file itself).