zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Laxman <lakshman...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: 3.4 Release.
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 07:25:41 GMT
Ok. I agree that these are non-blockers for 3.4.
But IMO we don't need to hold these trivial fixes as a backlog for 3.5.

ZOOKEEPER-1107 :  New Feature. Turned off by default. Review already
completed.
ZOOKEEPER-1025 : Trivial fix fox Cli.

Anyways, you can take a call whether to push them to 3.4
ZOOKEEPER-1140 : Sure. I will work on this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahadev Konar [mailto:mahadev@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 11:51 AM
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: 3.4 Release.

Hi Laxman,
 The patches look good but I think we  need to be careful on checkin in
patches for the 3.4 release. We havent had a release for a long time and I'd
prefer for anything (not a blocker and non critical features) to go into
3.5.

I am hopeful (if the jenkins servers are up) of cutting a branch this
week/weekend. We can check in your patches into 3.5 release.

As you mentioned ZOOKEEPER-1140 is a blocker. Your help would be very
useful!

thanks a lot
mahadev