zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error in sending Message
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 19:55:37 GMT
I looks like you are sending 1.7gig data in your message, which far
exceeds the default max that ZK enforces. See this:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/zookeeperAdmin.html#Unsafe+Options

Typically ZK is not used to send large data like this, usually you
want to store that data somewhere and use ZK to send a reference to
that file (a URL say).

Patrick