zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: remaining tlp tasks
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:54:52 GMT
Ben, I added all of the missing pages to the TLP homepage (the ones I
know about)
http://zookeeper.apache.org/

I also added search to the right side, top of the nav.

Looks like the site and wiki are now ready. I removed the "under
construction" detail.

Anyone else notice any issues that need to be addressed on either the
site or wiki?

Patrick