zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: reviewboard
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:51:08 GMT
Hey Ben, if we have multiple patches in the same jira, perhaps we
should use subtasks and name the review requests accordingly? Does it
work for the cases you're referring to?

I was wondering, though, what other projects do to maintain the jira
consistent with respect to discussion on the review board, if
anything. We should at least post the link to the review board request
so that we have it documented.

-Flavio

On Jan 9, 2011, at 7:47 AM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> hey, reviewboard is pretty cool. i'm wonder about conventions to using
> it. the problem is how to correlate the review with the patch. since a
> JIRA number may contain multiple patches, we need a way to identify a
> particular patch. perhaps we should name our patches
> ZOOKEEPER-<JIRA#>_<revision#>, then we can use the patch name when we
> create a review board request. what do you all think?
>
> thanx
> ben

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301