zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Hudson: ZooKeeper-trunk #576
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 17:45:01 GMT
Is this the problem?

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6427854

-Flavio

On Dec 4, 2009, at 5:49 PM, Benjamin Reed wrote:

> Check it out, the default uncaught exception handler helped! look at
> this problem:
>
> 2009-12-04 09:30:47,333 - ERROR [QuorumPeer with myid:1 and
> clientPort:11221:QuorumPeerTestBase$MainThread@92] - unexpected
> exception in run
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at sun.nio.ch.Util.atBugLevel(Util.java:326)
> at sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.<init>(SelectorImpl.java:40)
> at sun.nio.ch.EPollSelectorImpl.<init>(EPollSelectorImpl.java:47)
> at
> sun
> .nio
> .ch.EPollSelectorProvider.openSelector(EPollSelectorProvider.java:18)
> at java.nio.channels.Selector.open(Selector.java:209)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn 
> $Factory.<init>(NIOServerCnxn.java:87)
> at
> org 
> .apache 
> .zookeeper 
> .server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.runFromConfig(QuorumPeerMain.java:120)
> at
> org 
> .apache 
> .zookeeper 
> .server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain.initializeAndRun(QuorumPeerMain.java: 
> 102)
> at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerTestBase 
> $MainThread.run(QuorumPeerTestBase.java:89)
>
> looking at the source code (i don't have exactly the right version
> because the line numbers don't match) there is no way that we could  
> get
> a NullPointerException in Util.atBugLevel. For that matter, we are  
> just
> calling Selector.open(), it doesn't seem like we should be getting an
> exception at all!
>
> ben
>
> Apache Hudson Server wrote:
>> See <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/576/>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------
>> [...truncated 94911 lines...]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,334 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11225, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,334 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46504
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,334 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@695] - Client attempting to renew session  
>> 0x125591182200000 at /127.0.0.1:46504
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,335 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591182200000  
>> for client /127.0.0.1:46504
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,335 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591182200000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,347 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,348 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn@975]  
>> - Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:46504 which had  
>> sessionid 0x125591182200000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,348 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@1047] - Unable to  
>> read additional data from server sessionid 0x125591182200000,  
>> likely server has closed socket, closing socket connection and  
>> attempting reconnect
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,349 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,349 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,349 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,349 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,449 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,449 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,450 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11225
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,456 - INFO  [main:FileSnap@81] -  
>> Reading snapshot <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/tmp/test6009581084730618198.junit.dir/version-2/snapshot.5

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,458 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 6
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,462 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46506
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,462 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46506
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:20,462 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46506 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,540 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening  
>> socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:11225
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,540 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11225, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,540 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46507
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,541 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@695] - Client attempting to renew session  
>> 0x125591182200000 at /127.0.0.1:46507
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,543 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591182200000  
>> for client /127.0.0.1:46507
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:21,543 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11225):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591182200000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,553 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@385] - Processed session  
>> termination for sessionid: 0x125591182200000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,555 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:46507 which had sessionid 0x125591182200000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,555 - INFO  [main:ZooKeeper@524] -  
>> Session: 0x125591182200000 closed
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,555 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@408] -  
>> tearDown starting
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,556 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@420] -  
>> fdcount after test is: 39
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,556 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,556 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11225:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,557 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,557 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,557 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,560 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@439] -  
>> FINISHED testWatcherAutoResetDisabledWithGlobal
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,561 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@349] -  
>> STARTING testWatcherAutoResetDisabledWithLocal
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,566 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,567 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,567 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,568 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 0
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,569 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53885
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,570 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53885
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,570 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53885 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,572 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@370] -  
>> Initial fdcount is: 39
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,572 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@374] -  
>> Client test setup finished
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,572 - INFO  [main:ZooKeeper@372] -  
>> Initiating client connection, connectString=127.0.0.1:11226  
>> sessionTimeout=5000 watcher=org.apache.zookeeper.test.WatcherTest 
>> $MyWatcher@9be2b5
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,573 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread():ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening socket connection  
>> to server /127.0.0.1:11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,573 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53886
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,574 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11226, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,574 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@702] - Client attempting to establish new  
>> session at /127.0.0.1:53886
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,580 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591196680000 for  
>> client /127.0.0.1:53886
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,585 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] expect:0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] found:0x125591196680000  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> = 
>> StandaloneServer_port 
>> -1,name1=Connections,name2=127.0.0.1,name3=0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,591 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,592 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn@975]  
>> - Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:53886 which had  
>> sessionid 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,596 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@1047] - Unable to  
>> read additional data from server sessionid 0x125591196680000,  
>> likely server has closed socket, closing socket connection and  
>> attempting reconnect
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,600 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,600 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,600 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,600 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,697 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,697 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,697 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,698 - INFO  [main:FileSnap@81] -  
>> Reading snapshot <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/tmp/test6184955220040200729.junit.dir/version-2/snapshot.0

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,699 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 3
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,701 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53888
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,701 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53888
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:22,702 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53888 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,426 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening  
>> socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,426 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53889
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,426 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11226, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,427 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@695] - Client attempting to renew session  
>> 0x125591196680000 at /127.0.0.1:53889
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,427 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591196680000  
>> for client /127.0.0.1:53889
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,427 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,437 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,437 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn@975]  
>> - Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:53889 which had  
>> sessionid 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,438 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@1047] - Unable to  
>> read additional data from server sessionid 0x125591196680000,  
>> likely server has closed socket, closing socket connection and  
>> attempting reconnect
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,438 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,438 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,438 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,438 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,538 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,538 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,539 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,540 - INFO  [main:FileSnap@81] -  
>> Reading snapshot <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/tmp/test6184955220040200729.junit.dir/version-2/snapshot.3

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,542 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 5
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,543 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53891
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,544 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53891
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:24,544 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53891 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,105 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening  
>> socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,105 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11226, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,105 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53892
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,106 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@695] - Client attempting to renew session  
>> 0x125591196680000 at /127.0.0.1:53892
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,106 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591196680000  
>> for client /127.0.0.1:53892
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,106 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,115 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,116 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn@975]  
>> - Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:53892 which had  
>> sessionid 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,116 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@1047] - Unable to  
>> read additional data from server sessionid 0x125591196680000,  
>> likely server has closed socket, closing socket connection and  
>> attempting reconnect
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,116 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,117 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,117 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,117 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,216 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,217 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,217 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,218 - INFO  [main:FileSnap@81] -  
>> Reading snapshot <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/tmp/test6184955220040200729.junit.dir/version-2/snapshot.5

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,221 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 6
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,222 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53894
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,222 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53894
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:26,223 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53894 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,000 - INFO   
>> [SessionTracker:SessionTrackerImpl@145] - SessionTrackerImpl exited  
>> loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,583 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening  
>> socket connection to server localhost/127.0.0.1:11226
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,584 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11226, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,584 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53895
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,584 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@695] - Client attempting to renew session  
>> 0x125591196680000 at /127.0.0.1:53895
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,585 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x125591196680000  
>> for client /127.0.0.1:53895
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:27,585 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11226):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,592 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@385] - Processed session  
>> termination for sessionid: 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,593 - INFO  [main:ZooKeeper@524] -  
>> Session: 0x125591196680000 closed
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,593 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@408] -  
>> tearDown starting
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,593 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:53895 which had sessionid 0x125591196680000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,594 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@420] -  
>> fdcount after test is: 44
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,594 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,594 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11226:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,595 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,595 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,595 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:28,598 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@439] -  
>> FINISHED testWatcherAutoResetDisabledWithLocal
>>    [junit] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:  
>> 28.898 sec
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,215 - INFO  [main:PortAssignment@31]  
>> - assigning port 11221
>>    [junit] Running org.apache.zookeeper.test.ZooKeeperQuotaTest
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,266 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@349] -  
>> STARTING testQuota
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,418 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@378] -  
>> STARTING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,427 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:zookeeper.version=3.3.0-887127, built on  
>> 12/04/2009 09:29 GMT
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,427 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:host.name=h8.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,428 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.version=1.6.0_11
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,429 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,429 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.home=/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,430 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.class.path=<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/classes

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/antlr-2.7.6.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/checkstyle-5.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-beanutils-core-1.7.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-collections-2.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-lang-1.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/google-collections-0.9.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/junit-4.7.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/classes

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/src/java/lib/ivy-2.1.0-rc2.jar

>> >:/homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant.jar:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/lib/jline-0.9.94.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar

>> >:/homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/ 
>> homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-junit.jar
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,431 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.library.path=/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre/lib/i386/server:/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre/lib/i386:/homes/hudson/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_11-32/ 
>> jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,431 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,432 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,432 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:os.name=Linux
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,433 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:os.arch=i386
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,433 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:os.version=2.6.28-15-generic
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,434 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:user.name=hudson
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,435 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:user.home=/homes/hudson
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,435 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Server environment:user.dir=<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,439 - INFO   
>> [main:ZooKeeperServer@160] - Created server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,456 - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxn 
>> $Factory@130] - binding to port 11221
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,470 - INFO   
>> [main:FileTxnSnapLog@208] - Snapshotting: 0
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,496 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:47140
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,499 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn@789] - Processing stat command from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:47140
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,499 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:47140 (no session established for client)
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[InMemoryDataTree, StandaloneServer_port]
>>    [junit] expect:InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] found:InMemoryDataTree  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> =StandaloneServer_port-1,name1=InMemoryDataTree
>>    [junit] expect:StandaloneServer_port
>>    [junit] found:StandaloneServer_port  
>> org.apache.ZooKeeperService:name0=StandaloneServer_port-1
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,518 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@370] -  
>> Initial fdcount is: 31
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,519 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@374] -  
>> Client test setup finished
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,523 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:zookeeper.version=3.3.0-887127, built on  
>> 12/04/2009 09:29 GMT
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,524 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:host.name=h8.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,524 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.version=1.6.0_11
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,525 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,525 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.home=/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,526 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.class.path=<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/classes

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/antlr-2.7.6.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/checkstyle-5.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-beanutils-core-1.7.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-collections-2.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-lang-1.0.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/commons-logging-1.0.3.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/google-collections-0.9.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/test/lib/junit-4.7.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/classes

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/src/java/lib/ivy-2.1.0-rc2.jar

>> >:/homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant.jar:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/lib/jline-0.9.94.jar

>> >:<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build/lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar

>> >:/homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-launcher.jar:/ 
>> homes/hudson/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.0/lib/ant-junit.jar
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,526 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.library.path=/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre/lib/i386/server:/homes/hudson/tools/java/ 
>> jdk1.6.0_11-32/jre/lib/i386:/homes/hudson/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_11-32/ 
>> jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,527 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,527 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,528 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:os.name=Linux
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,528 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:os.arch=i386
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,529 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:os.version=2.6.28-15-generic
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,529 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:user.name=hudson
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,530 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:user.home=/homes/hudson
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,530 - INFO  [main:Environment@97] -  
>> Client environment:user.dir=<http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk

>> >
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,531 - INFO  [main:ZooKeeper@372] -  
>> Initiating client connection, connectString=127.0.0.1:11221  
>> sessionTimeout=30000 watcher=org.apache.zookeeper.test.ClientBase 
>> $CountdownWatcher@14a7a12
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,542 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread():ClientCnxn$SendThread@929] - Opening socket connection  
>> to server /127.0.0.1:11221
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,543 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@221] - Accepted socket connection from / 
>> 127.0.0.1:47141
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,543 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11221):ClientCnxn$SendThread@837] - Socket  
>> connection established to localhost/127.0.0.1:11221, initiating  
>> session
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,547 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn@702] - Client attempting to establish new  
>> session at /127.0.0.1:47141
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,570 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:NIOServerCnxn@1128] - Established session 0x1255911b1650000 for  
>> client /127.0.0.1:47141
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,570 - INFO  [main- 
>> SendThread(localhost:11221):ClientCnxn$SendThread@640] - Session  
>> establishment complete, sessionid = 0x1255911b1650000
>>    [junit] expect:0x1255911b1650000
>>    [junit] found:0x1255911b1650000  
>> org 
>> .apache 
>> .ZooKeeperService:name0 
>> = 
>> StandaloneServer_port 
>> -1,name1=Connections,name2=127.0.0.1,name3=0x1255911b1650000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,616 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@408] -  
>> tearDown starting
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,616 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@420] -  
>> fdcount after test is: 37
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,617 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@385] - Processed session  
>> termination for sessionid: 0x1255911b1650000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,618 - INFO  [main:ZooKeeper@524] -  
>> Session: 0x1255911b1650000 closed
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,619 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@385] -  
>> STOPPING server
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,619 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn@975] - Closed socket connection for client / 
>> 127.0.0.1:47141 which had sessionid 0x1255911b1650000
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,619 - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory: 
>> 11221:NIOServerCnxn$Factory@248] - NIOServerCnxn factory exited run  
>> method
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,620 - INFO   
>> [main:FinalRequestProcessor@365] - shutdown of request processor  
>> complete
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,620 - INFO   
>> [ProcessThread:-1:PrepRequestProcessor@119] - PrepRequestProcessor  
>> exited loop!
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,620 - INFO  [SyncThread: 
>> 0:SyncRequestProcessor@151] - SyncRequestProcessor exited!
>>    [junit] ensureOnly:[]
>>    [junit] 2009-12-04 09:42:29,630 - INFO  [main:ClientBase@439] -  
>> FINISHED testQuota
>>    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:  
>> 0.412 sec
>>
>> BUILD FAILED
>> <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml

>> >:879: The following error occurred while executing this line:
>> <http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/ws/trunk/build.xml

>> >:790: Tests failed!
>>
>> Total time: 12 minutes 42 seconds
>> Publishing Javadoc
>> Archiving artifacts
>> Recording test results
>> Recording fingerprints
>> Publishing Clover coverage report...
>> No Clover report will be published due to a Build Failure
>>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message