zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:15:18 GMT
Regardless of which wiki we use the documentation is in Forrest and
checked into SVN. Forrest is used both to write the docs (which are
versioned along with the code) as well as generating the
hadoop.apache.org web site. (trunk/src/docs) We have a tech writer who
is currently migrating the sourceforge documentation to forrest.

The wiki will be used to capture information which is specifically not
documentation; faq, policies, procedures, etc...

Patrick