zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Stone <stones....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to set a string name for a ledger and how to do checkpoint ?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 12:24:25 GMT
Thanks for your advice Ivan. It's very helpful.

Actually, I am experimenting write a In Memory Batch Store for write-behind
to reduce the load of DB and found that BookKeeper seems exactly what I
need for crash recovery.  Any suggestions about the write-behind approach ?

Best Regards,
Stone