zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Sijie Guo <guosi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update to most recent snapshot results in weird logs
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 05:47:54 GMT
Hello John,

ah, these noise message are due to the messy scan mechanism we used in
garbage collector thread running in bookie server.
Currently each garbage collection run, it would scan entry log files
starting from zero, it would try to scan those garbage collected entry log
files again, which cause printing such message.

I created BOOKKEEPER-251 to fix it today.

Thanks,
Sijie