zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From John Nagro <jna...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: rolling restarts
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:45:51 GMT
Okay - and doing the upgrade to a live cluster? I can do that to 1 machine
at a time while the cluster is still online and everything should operate
as normal? I have 5 machines, use 3 at a time, quorum of 2.

Thanks.

-John

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G
<maheswara@huawei.com>wrote:

>  BOOKKEEPER-172 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-172>Provide the
implementation for upgrades between versions.