zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From John Nagro <jna...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Session Expiration
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 12:07:49 GMT
Thanks Uma - that is exactly what i am looking for. The way i am handing it
now is to pass a bookkeeper client factory rather than an instance. When i
encounter zk session expiration, i create a new client and discard the old
one - getting a fresh set of connections to zk. Perhaps not idea, but gets
the job done.

thanks!

-John