zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From John Nagro <jna...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: rolling restarts
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:21:10 GMT
Thanks Uma - what I actually need to know is if its okay doing the restarts
on a live cluster. I think my filesystem is okay at this point, but I want
to upgrade the server software on a live, running cluster. Is it fine to
^C, upgrade, start again - as long as I only do it to 1 of the 5 nodes at a
time?

Thanks!

-John