zookeeper-bookkeeper-user mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: rolling restarts
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 14:10:09 GMT
Hi John,

Seems Ivan already worked on upgradation framework. I am not sure about the filesystem layout
changes with previous version as i was not aware of older versions code changes.

Pls Refer

  *   BOOKKEEPER-172<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-172>

You can find some details here: http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/trunk/bookkeeperConfig.html

Hope this will help you.