zookeeper-bookkeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Bao Thai Ngo <baothai...@gmail.com>
Subject Hedwig Build Failure
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 09:13:58 GMT
Hello,

I am totally new to hedwig. I have just checked it out from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/trunk/
and followed a guide from link:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/trunk/hedwigBuild.html to build
hedwig.

I found that: (1) $HEDWIG_DIR/SCRIPTS folder does not have hw.bash or any
scripts as being mentioned in the guide. Also, (2) $HEDWIG_DIR/SERVER does
not contain ZK or BK jar files as being said. The building process was not
able to succeed without (1), (2).

I also tried to manually build zookeeper (latest version - 3.4.0) and put
jar files in appropriate bookkeeper and hedwig folders but it did not
help. I wonder where I can get these scripts. Could you please help me solve
this?

Thanks,
~Thai