zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: On constant feedback from various people that we've missed something
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2019 16:57:09 GMT
Hi -

Here are items that Zipkin is missing that are Graduation Requirements:

(1) Podling Suitable Name Search: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#conducting_a_suitable_name_search

(2) Download page and Release Distribution Policy
https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution.html#download-links
This means a download page. Your clutch page has example links.
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch/zipkin

(3) The clutch page will also reveal other issues.

HTH,
Dave