zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote]New logo candidates
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 08:26:06 GMT
thanks very much, Seo Yeon. This is really helpful to not only have some
logo choices, but also help moderating the selection!

One thing is I think we want the logo choices to say just Zipkin or Apache
Zipkin (not OpenZipkin) as this will help clarify the brand.

I think when you first started helping us we were not yet incubating in
Apache, but this has changed.

Best!
-A