zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan to revert back to OpenZipkin
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2019 01:03:58 GMT
Hi, all.

Something small but important was highlighted, that we need to edit
the podlings.xml file after the vote is finished. something like:

The Zipkin podling has retired to its former community
[OpenZipkin](https://zipkin.io)

I think only mentors have access to edit this file, so appreciate if
one will. As this was called out, I expect it to be one of those
higher priority type of paperwork, else they wouldn't have called it
out.

Regardless, I added it to the tracking issue.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin/issues/2629
-A